Voyager Mobile Entry Plus. (VME+) 2G & 3G
SIMPLE SET UP VIA SMS
Using GSM technology, this module wires directly in to your gates control board. You need to install a SIM card* in to the module and then set up the system simply using SMS messaging from your phone.
Once fully set up all you need to do is phone your gates to open them.
EXTRA SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
If you choose to associate your mobile number with the system then you can open your gates from home, work or abroad.
When you phone your gates to open them, the module checks that your number is associated with the system, rejects the call so there is no charge and then opens your gate. You can programme in up to 20 phone numbers to the system so that you can grant access to everyone in the household and friends, family and workers by the same method for convenience.
NO SEPARATE POWER SUPPLY NEEDED
There is no need for a separate power supply as this module requires just 300-350mA so can be powered directly from the control board itself. When you combine this with the fact that you require no cabling between your house and gate, you have a flexible solution which is fast and cost effective way to control the opening of your gates.Manuals
Voyager Mobile Entry Plus
Voyager Mobile Entry Plus 3G
Mobile Entry (ME)
- Remote Control of Security Gates.
- No wires from the house to the gate.
- No need for key fobs just use your mobile.
- Simple to set-up by sending short text messages from any mobile.
- IP65 waterproof enclosure.
- Controlled access to the gardener, Oil refill truck, plumber... when home-owner away from home.
- Set the gate permanently open if required by caller. Sends a warning if the gate is left open.
- Remotely determine whether the gate is open or closed.
- Bill Pay or Pre Pay options.
- Receive a warning if credit is running low.
- Receive a warning if Gate left open.
- The Mobile Entry System has 2 Relays. This allows for breaking the Infra red circuit to allow the gate to be held open for long periods.
- The status, Open or Closed can be determined by requesting “Gate Status” from the device.
- The system has been specifically developed for Gate Control.
(a) Normal use does not use SIM credit. If the device is used to send status messages and if SIM credit falls below €5 a warning SMS text is sent to the user. “Buy Gate Credit”
(b) The Gate can be opened and close again automatically OR it can be opened and kept open.
(c) The Gate can be opened for a few minutes or for several hours at a time, after which it will close automatically.
(e) If the user opens a gate but leaves it open, a warning Text will be sent to the user after one hour.